(open to candidate with both .Net & node.js experience only)
Years of Experience
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree
BeED is looking for a creative and talented individual to join our IT team as a Software Developer
The Software Developer will focus on the software development work and will be working closely with both the product development team & IT team to develop impactful product/solutions for the company.
- To design, develop and maintain applications
- According to requirements.
- Within defined quality and performance standards.
- Within agreed delivery timelines.
- Participate throughout the SDLC, including analysis, design, development, testing, integration, deployment and maintenance.
- Share knowledge with other developers.
- Take ownership of the quality of the code.
- Participate in initiatives that improve processes that contribute to performance effectiveness.
- Performing job-related duties as assigned.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant major.
- Minimum of 3 years of solid hands-on experience in Node.js, Angular, C# .NET, ASP.NET MVC
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- MySQL or SQL server
- Responsive Design – Bootstrap
- HTML5, CSS3
- ResStrong interest and passion in exploring and implementing new technologies such as Big data, AI etc.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are essential.
- Able to work well with the management, co-workers and subordinates.
- Able to work on flexible hours/schedule. Weekends work may be required from time to time
To help you succeed in this role, we will assist you by providing:
- In-house training of our products and system conducted by our senior team members.
- Regular team discussions & meetings to brainstorm ideas and solutions.
- Participation in seminars or related courses to continuously upgrade your skills and enhance your knowledge.
How will this career benefit you?
- Develop important transferable skills such as problem-solving, collaboration and adaptability.
- Be well rewarded for excellent employee performance.
- Acquire a great working experience in a fast-paced industry.
- Flexible working environment and working hours.
- Paid clinical consultations and medical insurance coverage.
- Education sponsorship for high-potential employees.
- School fee subsidies for outstanding employees with school-going children.
In BeED, you will be part of an amazing culture with teammates who actually care. You will grow here more than anywhere else as we constantly challenge our team to think outside the box, and continuously explore new things.