Software Developer/Senior Software Developer (.Net Developer)
Years of Experience
3 - 5 Years
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree
BeED is looking for a creative and talented individual to join our IT team as a Software Developer
This role will work closely with both the Product Development & IT teams to develop impactful product/solutions for the company
- To design, develop and maintain applications
- According to requirements.
- Within defined quality and performance standards.
- Within agreed delivery timelines.
- Participate throughout the SDLC, including analysis, design, development, testing, integration, deployment and maintenance.
- Share knowledge with other developers.
- Take ownership of the quality of the code.
- Participate in initiatives that improve processes that contribute to performance effectiveness.
- Performing job-related duties as assigned.
To be successful in this role
- A Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant major.
- Minimum of 3 years of solid hands-on experience in C# .NET, ASP.NET MVC / Angular and Node.js.
- Familiar with ASP.net Core MVC.
- Experience in SQL server /MYSQL.
- Familiar with Responsive Design – Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, Razor pages.
- Experience in Asp.net Web API / Rest API / RESTful APIs.
- Experience in working with Github.
- Experience with object oriented programming and Clean Code.
- Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Team Prayer with good communication and collaboration skills.
Good to Have
- Experience in Python
- Familiar with Entity Framework is a plus.
- Familiar with Dapper is a plus.
- Familiar with Dependency Injection is a plus.
- Familiar with Unit Testing is a plus.
- Familiar with AWS Services such as S3, Elastic Search is a plus
To help you succeed in this role, we will assist you by providing:
- In-house training of our products and system conducted by our senior team members.
- Regular team discussions & meetings to brainstorm ideas and solutions.
- Participation in seminars or related courses to continuously upgrade your skills and enhance your knowledge.
How will this career benefit you?
- Develop important transferable skills such as problem-solving, collaboration and adaptability.
- Be well rewarded for excellent employee performance.
- Flexible working environment and working hours.
- Education sponsorship for high-potential employees.
- International school fee subsidies for outstanding employees with school-going children.
In BeED, you will be part of an amazing culture with teammates who actually care. You will grow here more than anywhere else as we constantly challenge our team to think outside the box, and continuously explore new things.