Years of Experience
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Master's Degree
We are currently seeking for an experienced Software Architect. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing web and mobile software solutions to address complex business issues, and providing technical leadership within the IT department. The ideal applicant will able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process. This is an excellent career opportunity for a professional with an impressive architectural design background and excellent interpersonal skills, with proven record of managing a successful and highly productive IT team.
- Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues.
- Recruit, manage & train a team of web and mobile developers, UI/UX designers and QA/QC specialists.
- Provide architectural blueprints, project management and technical leadership to our IT team.
- Continuously evaluate, study and recommend new tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
- Collaborate with other partners, departments, and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions.
- Overseeing and approval of all final programs and products before launch.
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions.
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed.
- Problems solving & troubleshoot code level issues/bugs quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure software security.
- Prepare an easy to understand report for supervisors detailing achieved milestones and project goals.
- Other tasks/responsibilities as required by the management.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Certified Software Architect, with proven solid experience as a Software Architect.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is required, Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in designing, building and implementing web and mobile applications.
- Experience working on large scale and complex software projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of web applications, cybersecurity and open source technologies.
- Familiar with a wide arrays of API integrations.
- Proficiency with node.JS, C#, ASP.Net MVC, SQL Server/MySQL.
- Proficient in React Native, Android and IOS Mobile app development.
- Professional experience analyzing code for weaknesses and errors, and overseeing plans to improve them.
- Strong interest and passion in learning, exploring and implementing new technologies such as Big data, AI etc.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are essential.
- Able to work well with the management, co-workers and subordinates.
- Able to work on flexible hours/schedule. Weekends work may be required from time to time.
To help you succeed in this role, we will assist you by providing:
- In-house training of our products and system conducted by our senior team members.
- Regular team discussions & meetings to brainstorm ideas and solutions.
- Participation in seminars or related courses to continuously upgrade your skills and enhance your knowledge.
How will this career benefit you?
- Be well rewarded for excellent employee performance.
- Good working environment.
- Paid clinical consultations.
- Education sponsorship for high-potential employees.
- School fee subsidies for outstanding employees with school-going children.
- Develop important transferable skills such as problem-solving, collaboration and adaptability.
- Acquire a great working experience in a fast-paced industry.
In BeED, you will be part of an amazing culture with teammates who actually care. You will grow here more than anywhere else as we constantly challenge our team to think outside the box, and continuously explore new things.