Senior Software Developer (.Net Developer)
Years of Experience
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree
BeED is looking for a creative and talented individual to join our IT team as a Software Developer. The Software Developer will work closely with both the Product Development & IT teams to develop impactful product/solutions for the company.
- To design, develop and maintain applications
- According to requirements.
- Within defined quality and performance standards.
- Within agreed delivery timelines.
- Participate throughout the SDLC, including analysis, design, development, testing, integration, deployment and maintenance.
- Take ownership of the quality of the code.
- Participate in initiatives that improve processes that contribute to performance effectiveness.
- Performing job-related duties as assigned.
To be successful in this role
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant major.
- Minimum of 5 years of solid hands-on experience in C# .NET, ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience with object-oriented programming and Clean Code.
- Experience with ASP.net Core MVC.
- Experience in SQL server.
- Experience with Entity Framework.
- Experience with Responsive Design – Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, Razor pages.
- Experience in Dapper.
- Experience in Asp.net core Web API / Rest API.
- Experience in working with Github.
- Familiar with Dependency Injection.
- Familiar with Unit Testing.
- Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Team player with good communication and collaboration skills.
Good to Have
- Experience in MySql is a plus.
- Familiar with Identity server is a plus.
- Familiar with AWS Services such as S3, Elastic Search is a plus.
- Familiar with Design Patterns is a plus.
- Familiar with CQRS, Repository is a plus.
To help you succeed in this role, we will assist you by providing:
- In-house training of our products and system conducted by our senior team members.
- Regular team discussions & meetings to brainstorm ideas and solutions.
- Participation in seminars or related courses to continuously upgrade your skills and enhance your knowledge.
How will this career benefit you?
- Develop important transferable skills such as problem-solving, collaboration and adaptability.
- Be well rewarded for excellent employee performance.
- Flexible working environment and working hours.
- Education sponsorship for high-potential employees.
- International school fee subsidies for outstanding employees with school-going children.
In BeED, you will be part of an amazing culture with teammates who actually care. You will grow here more than anywhere else as we constantly challenge our team to think outside the box, and continuously explore new things.