Mobile Application Developer (iOS & Android)
Years of Experience
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree
BeED is looking for a creative and talented individual to join our IT team as a Mobile App. Developer.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile App. Developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- To design, develop and maintain mobile applications.
- According to requirements.
- Within defined quality and performance standards.
- Within agreed delivery timelines.
- Participate throughout the SDLC, including analysis, design, development, testing, integration, deployment and maintenance.
- Share knowledge with other developers.
- Take ownership of the quality of the code.
- Participate in initiatives that improve processes that contribute to performance effectiveness.
- Performing job-related duties as assigned.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant major.
- Solid hands-on 2-3 years’ experience in iOS & Android Application Development.
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Dart programming language
- Flutter framework
- Flutter State management
- API/Web Services
- Proficiency in Android SDK and Java is desired..
- Proficient in iOS and XCode is desired.
- Understanding of TDD/BDD, unit testing, and continuous integration.
- Passionate in developing high-quality systems with best practices.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
To help you succeed in this role, we will assist you by providing:
- In-house training of our products and system conducted by our senior team members.
- Regular team discussions & meetings to brainstorm ideas and solutions.
- Participation in seminars or related courses to continuously upgrade your skills and enhance your knowledge.
How will this career benefit you?
- Develop important transferable skills such as problem-solving, collaboration and adaptability.
- Be well rewarded for excellent employee performance.
- Acquire a great working experience in a fast-paced industry.
- Flexible working environment and working hours.
- Paid clinical consultations and medical insurance coverage.
- Education sponsorship for high-potential employees.
- School fee subsidies for outstanding employees with school-going children.
In BeED, you will be part of an amazing culture with teammates who actually care. You will grow here more than anywhere else as we constantly challenge our team to think outside the box, and continuously explore new things.