Years of Experience
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree
BeED is looking for a creative and talented individual to join our IT team as a Flutter Developer.
If you’re passionate about translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Flutter Developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- To design, develop and maintain applications.
- According to requirements.
- Within defined quality and performance standards.
- Within agreed delivery timelines.
- Participate throughout the SDLC, including analysis, design, development, testing, integration, deployment and maintenance.
- Take ownership of the quality of the code.
- Participate in initiatives that improve processes that contribute to performance effectiveness.
- Performing job-related duties as assigned.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant major.
- Solid hands-on 2-3 years’ experience in Application Development.
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Dart programming language
- Flutter framework
- State management like MobX
- Automation test, Git
- Rest API/ Web Services
- Proficiency in native developing experience (Android or IOS) or React Native or Angular is a plus.
- Understanding of mobile development.
- Understanding of TDD/BDD, unit testing, and continuous integration.
- Passionate in developing high-quality systems with best practices.
- Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with good communication and collaboration skills.
To help you succeed in this role, we will assist you by providing:
- In-house training of our products and system conducted by our senior team members.
- Regular team discussions & meetings to brainstorm ideas and solutions.
- Participation in seminars or related courses to continuously upgrade your skills and enhance your knowledge.
How will this career benefit you?
- Develop important transferable skills such as problem-solving, collaboration and adaptability.
- Be well rewarded for excellent employee performance.
- Flexible working environment and working hours.
- Education sponsorship for high-potential employees.
- International school fee subsidies for outstanding employees with school-going children.
In BeED, you will be part of an amazing culture with teammates who actually care. You will grow here more than anywhere else as we constantly challenge our team to think outside the box, and continuously explore new things.