EdTech Sales Specialist
Years of Experience
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree
BeED is looking for a talented, energetic and sales driven individual to join our sales team as an EdTech Sales Executive. This is a sales & KPI driven position. You must love to scale the business and have the desire to reach great heights. You look to delight the client with every contact of yours, in person, over the phone or with your emails/messages.
- Identify prospective clients and arrange pitch meetings, demos.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Shape our offering to meet clients’ needs.
- Prepare proposals, negotiate and close deals with clients.
- Build meaningful partnerships with business partners, agents, corporates and industry bodies.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships with clients and ensure that the client’s needs are being met.
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Gain expertise on the Onboarding process.
- Coordinate and Manage the Onboarding operation.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Analyze the market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new features/products/services.
- Keep abreast and up to date on competitors and EdTech trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
In BeED, you will be part of an amazing culture with teammates who actually care. You will grow here more than anywhere else as we constantly challenge our team to think outside the box, and continuously explore new things.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in business management, sales or marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B markets in the EdTech industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of the Learning Management System market is preferred.
- Excellent & proven sales record.
- Good command in English both written and spoken. Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Technology savvy.
- Resourceful and strong problem-solving skills.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Skill in prioritising and triaging obligations.
- Excellent time management and detail orientated.
To help you succeed in this role, we will assist you by providing:
- In-house training of our products and system conducted by our senior team members.
- Regular team discussions & meetings to brainstorm ideas and solutions.
- Participation in seminars or related courses to continuously upgrade your skills and enhance your knowledge.
How will this career benefit you?
- Excellent incentive/commission.
- Be well rewarded for excellent employee performance.
- Flexible working environment and working hours.
- Paid clinical consultations.
- Education sponsorship for high-potential employees.
- School fee subsidies for outstanding employees with school-going children.
- Develop important transferable skills such as problem-solving, collaboration and adaptability.
- Acquire a great working experience in a fast-paced industry.